Business Analyst Intern:
Location: Norfolk, VA
This is a hybrid position, with preference for the candidate to be located within 50 mi of our Norfolk, VA Elevance Health offices.
Business Analyst Intern will analyze business and IT needs to determine optimal means of meeting those needs.
- Responsible for developing strategies, programs and solutions based on business priorities, consumer insights and industry trends that support digital strategy.
- Responsible for gathering and assessing market requirements through competitive intelligence and emerging trends, stakeholder and consumer feedback
- Contribute to Strategy and Business Development Efforts
- Develop and Deliver Presentations to Key Stakeholders
- Project Management and Coordination
- Ability to work 40 hour per week 8 hours per day May 20 to August 9
- Currently enrolled in a program of study at an accredited college/university
- Experience applying analytical, problem solving, written and oral communication skills in a diverse, high productivity, learning environment
- Students must be authorized to work in the U.S. without future visa sponsorship requirements