Mid-level industry position
days alert frequency in every certain daysShare this Job Global Support Center - B&P Advisor
Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Global Support Center overall is managing approximately 5000 queries a month and operating in different legal entities and several ERP’s such as Oracle, Ariba and SAP
- Manage the internal and external requestors by ensuring timely and accurate resolution of queries through standardized processed.
- Processing of 3rd party vendor queries in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Communicate with internal and external customer in an effective and efficient manner
- Provide payment due date/details
- Locate missing invoice (Vendor has proof of sending)
- Have enough knowledge to explain reason for invoice rejection/deletion & action to be taken by the vendor
- Investigate queries raised by 3rd Party vendor
- Exercise diligence in reviewing and resolving queries
- Respond to vendor inquiries in a polite and helpful manner
- Ensure delivery within agreed global and local performance metrics
- Identify opportunities for process improvements in assigned and related tasks
- Timely and accurate processing of queries – take ownership and initiative until transaction is successful and accurately processed
- Thoroughly check work prior to completion of unnecessary corrections
- Collate and input data with high level of accuracy
- Preferably 3-5-year work experience in Accounts Payables operations
- Experience working in a shared service center preferred
- Experience user of ticketing tool (Sales Force; Service Now)
- Experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience in SAP, Oracle, Ariba & Concur is preferred
- Fresh Graduates are also encouraged
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com
Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: ERP, Oracle, Database, SAP, Technology, Research