Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
The Kudelski Group is: a world leader in digital security. Its technologies are used in a wide range of services and applications requiring access control and rights management to secure the revenues of content owners and service providers for digital television. The Group also offers cyber security solutions and services focused on helping companies assess risks and vulnerabilities and protect their data and systems. And finally it is a technology leader in the area of access control and management of people or vehicles to sites and events.
The Sales Administration Coordinator ensures the order processing, execution and maintenance of all customer sales orders received from the regional sales administration office.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Oversee flow of sales orders according to contracts and/or customers PO’s, presales information and internal accounting guidelines
- Process billing to customers according to contractual obligations or sales orders’ terms and conditions
- Responsible for set top box integration project activities and royalties, including ordering and billing
- Responsible for maintenance activities on ordering, billing, database compilation and warranty transfers to suppliers
- Assume revenue recognition rules (POC, T&M, Maintenance and Immediate) through all Group entities managed by Sales Execution team
- Proactively communicate with regional sales administration and internal units to align ongoing commercial activities and sales process; when required, provide training
- Support transversal projects working with internal customers (i.e GL Accounting, Procurement, Accounts Payables, Production, Integration Center, Product units, etc.)
- Assume a User position within ERP regarding full Sales Execution stream (Customer relationship management, order management, project accounting, billing, revenue recognition, monitoring and reporting)
- Suggest improvements and simplifications; implement changes upon request from management
- Keep files & databases current
- Ability to plan and execute at strategic and operational levels
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Deadline and detail oriented