Executive / senior industry position
Cerner is growing! As a Senior Business Developer on the Revenue Cycle Sales team, you will be responsible for the overall sales strategy and execution of one or more of our Revenue Cycle partnerships. This includes comprehensive sales channel management and business model creation to drive top-line growth and client satisfaction - working with marketing and partner management teams on content and materials creation for internal and external education, targeted marketing and outreach; working across our Cerner and partner sales teams to stratify and segment the market and client base, creating and executing on your business case and market activation strategy; actively engaging with prospective clients, leading client discussions and sales processes and facilitating overall partner alignment and execution. Join us on this exciting opportunity on the Revenue Cycle Sales team!
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.
- At least 7 years of general business, health care or other information technology-related work experience
- At least 5 years of health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- Master's degree in Business Administration
- At least 3 years of strategic and complex selling, pipeline management and business development work experience
- Revenue Cycle operations working experience
- Willing to travel up to 50% as needed
- Must currently reside in the Kansas City area or live within 60 miles of a Cerner virtually approved city
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.