Regular fees: 6375 - 29850 GBP
This course has been created to deliver a skill set and knowledge base in “multimodal” and “big data” analysis techniques, which are a recognised scarcity within UK Life sciences.
You will receive world-class training in core statistical, machine learning and computational methodology, and you will have the opportunity to apply your skills to real-life settings facilitated by the world-leading Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience.
The course will apply to a broad spectrum of graduates preparing for a career in medical statistics and health informatics, or professional methodologists and clinical researchers working in the private or public health sector.
This course is also suitable if you are a graduate in/work in the fields of computer science, maths, physics, engineering and natural science, including psychology and medicine.
- Specialist careers for those interested in applied statistical modelling and health informatics within a modern information and knowledge-based medical research setting.
- Valuable insight from those working at the cutting edge of these fields.
- A unique flexibly-structured programme ideal for researchers in industry and academia hoping to obtain methodological skills to boost their research excellence and employability.
- Develop your skills in multimodal and big data analysis techniques.
- Learn how omics, electronic health records, social media, wearables and smartphone data are used to benefit the patient.
- Apply your skills to real-life health settings facilitated by the world-leading Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience.
- Access the IoPPN’s statistical and health informatics research groups and benefit from our links with industry and the NHS.
- Benefit from outstanding career, networking and mentoring opportunities.