Regular fees: 7500 - 22500 EUR
The 100% online MSc, PG Dip & PG Cert in Global Finance & Banking from King’s Business School allows you to explore advanced financial and banking principles, such as investment analysis, analysis of financial statements, models of asset returns, optimal investment & risk and portfolio management.
King’s Business School is the new hub in London for engaging with business, finance and government; where game-changing research informs a contemporary approach to business education, creating socially responsible leaders of the future. Learn from leading academics and active senior finance professionals who will give you the right knowledge and tools to effectively tackle business challenges and support your career aspirations.
There will be a strong focus on practical skills, giving you the right knowledge and tools to effectively tackle challenges in the global finance and banking sectors, and support your career aspirations.
Fit your studies around your work and life commitments without taking a career break, and start to grow the essential research, analytical and critical thinking skills that you will need to succeed in your future finance career.
Why study with King’s Business School?
- King’s College London has been ranked top in London for business & management studies (The Complete University Guide 2019).
- The course aims to develop practical skills and maximise employability. Course modules are led by industry leaders to ensure that there are real world applications for all of your learning.
- King’s Business School provides a highly stimulating intellectual environment, where students access unparalleled academic excellence and study alongside international peers from over 50 countries.
- Achieve a Postgraduate Certificate in as little as 8 months, a Postgraduate Diploma in 16 months and an MSc in just 2 years.
- Become part of a large and active community of alumni worldwide.
Benefits of online learning:
- Access world-class teaching and excellent student support, from anywhere in the world, without leaving home. King’s online courses offer the same rigour as on-campus courses.
- Six intakes per year for maximum flexibility.
- Small class sizes allow close instructor interaction and collaboration with other professionals from across the globe.