Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Economics and Finance
Regular fees: 15400 EUR
Funding and financial aid information can be found here: Financial Aid
Asis Valderrabano Montañes
The MEF is a one year Research Master developed by academics from prestigious universities and professionals from international organizations designed to provide cutting-edge tools in economics and finance.
The program aims both to provide a current solid theoretical base and to develop the analytical skills needed for the design, analysis and empirical comparison of models applied at top PhD programs or global corporations for practical work and research, thus training for adaptation to change.
Why the MEF at the University of Navarra?
- Relevant indicators for the performance of a good university are the quality in the training of students, its employability and the transfer of value that it contributes to society. The University of Navarra is positioned as:
- #3 Europe in Teaching Quality (Times Higher Education Teaching Ranking 2019). The University of Navarra is ranked according to THE, the most reputable ranking in teaching quality, third in Europe after Oxford and Cambridge.
- #8 Europe in Employability (QS Graduate Employability Ranking 2020). For the fourth consecutive year, the University of Navarra was ranked first in Spain in terms of employability
- #7 Europe in Business & Management (QS World Ranking Business & Management 2020). The University of Navarra is positioned as a benchmark institution at the European level in the fields of economics, business & management.
- # 1 World, IESE Business School - University of Navarra (#1 World Financial Times Executive Education 2020). The University of Navarra’s business school has ranked number one business school in the world for 5 consecutive years.
The program is made of Micro, Macro and Econometric sequences in the first two blocks. The third block adds specialization courses such as Development Economics, Economic Policy Evaluation, Corporate Governance or Macro-Finance. The Program is complemented with programming workshops, state-of-the-art research forums, ethics seminars and career orientation.
Something that stands out about the program is the closeness and personal treatment one-to-one that students can have with world-class professors and researchers.
- Career placements
The MEF was created in 1999 to prepare top-level specialists and provide them cutting-edge tools in the fields of economics and finance. Since then the master has trained professionals with a 100% historical employability rate after 6 months of graduation. Recent Placements:
- PhD / Academic Careers: Harvard University, Columbia Business School, University of Pennsylvania, London School of Economics, IESE Business School.
- Global Institutions: International Monetary Fund, Bank for International Settlements, OECD, EBRD, Bank of England, Bank of Spain.
- Private Sector: Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, BBVA, Oliver Wyman, The Boston Consulting Group, Compass Lexecon
- Teaching quality and leading professors
The MEF faculty staff is composed of 75% International professors from prestigious universities. Lecturers of reference in their fields with doctorates at universities such as Harvard University, Columbia University, London School of Economics, University College London or Carnegie Mellon among others.
- Fees and scholarships
Studying at the University of Navarra we want it to be an open opportunity for those who really propose their work to serve and make an impact in the world. That is why we do not want any qualified candidate with a strong profile to lose the opportunity to be part of our Alumni for financial reasons.
The university offers a wide catalog of scholarships and financing facilities.
- Student life at campus
With an interdisciplinary campus at a research university, University of Navarra leaves an indelible mark on each graduate’s personal development. The experience gained at university helps students mature so they are ready to make decisions about their professional and personal lives. The campus is a place to learn, grow, live and share with others.
With all this, we invite you to request information to email@example.com and to complete your admission application with the necessary documentation through miUNAV.
Calle Universidad, 1, 31009 Pamplona, Navarra
31009 Pamplona , Spain