Regular fees: 23580 USD
- Complete your degree in 2 years
- 8-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
The evolving corporate environment requires business competencies, leadership, and strategic- and creative-thinking skills. This online Finance degree program, developed and updated in collaboration with successful industry leaders and students, will help you advance your professional career in the ever-changing global business environment. Position yourself for success and achieve the next level of strategy and analysis with an online MBA – Finance degree at JWU.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision making at operational and strategic levels of an organization.
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions.
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions.
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision making in domestic and global organizations.
- Apply knowledge of financial theories and practices to solve organizational and consumer economic challenges.
WHY EARN YOUR MBA – FINANCE ONLINE WITH JWU?
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Take advantage of four convenient start dates and our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Get real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for a variety of management and leadership careers in finance
- If you have a GPA of 2.85 or higher, you are not required to take the GMAT. For more on graduate admissions requirements, click here
You’ll take finance courses such as:
- Business Information and Decision-Making
- Strategic Financial Planning
- Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Law
- Financial Management
- Effective Leadership
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Johnson & Wales University also offers an online MS – Finance degree.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH A FINANCE DEGREE?
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Finance careers, click the Career Coach button below.
Regular fees: 23580 USD
College of Online Education, 115 Cedar St.
RI 02903 Providence , United States