Location of Conference
The Southwestern Society of Economists (SSE) announces its annual meeting in Albuquerque, NM in association with the annual meeting of the Federation of Business Disciplines (FBD). We invite and encourage members of the SSE, academicians, practitioners, and doctoral students to be involved in some capacity by:
1. Presenting a paper on a topic of interest to both academicians and practitioners.
2. Organizing an invited paper session, invited panel or tutorial.
3. Serving as a session chair and/or paper discussant.
Also, please consider:
1. Submitting a paper for the 2013 McGraw-Hill/Irwin Distinguished Paper Award.
2. Nominating a candidate for the 2013 South-Western Outstanding Educator Award.
SUBMISSION PROCEDURE FOR 2013 CONFERENCE:
(2 ways to submit conference paper)
I. (PREFERRED) USING EASY CHAIR
1. Please go to the following website and register to submit a paper.
2. To register on the website, click “sign up for an account”
3. After your account is activated and you log in please use the “Submission Tab” to submit your research
information for the conference.
II. (ALTERNATIVE) If you having difficulty using the easy chair system you can submit by sending paper/abstract and submission form below via email to the following regarding the SSE Annual Meeting:
Susanne L. Toney, Ph.D.
2013 SSE Program Chair
For detailed information for CALL FOR PAPERS AND PROPOSALS and latest update information about the
2013 SSE Conference, go to the conference webpage: