Country of Origin of Applicants
Destination Country of Applicants
Funding for: UK Students, EU Students, International Students
Funding amount: £16,000 per annum for full-time study over 4 years
Cass Business School is offering 15 PhD studentships comprising tuition fees and maintenance grant of £16,000 pa for four years, starting in October 2017. Studentships also offer funding for conference attendance, also for four years.
Our REF 2014 results places us 6th in the UK and highlights the world class quality of Cass research, and recognises the impact it has on business, the professions and policymakers. The School provides a research and enterprise development programme to support the development of research skills and is a global University committed to academic excellence with a focus on business and the professions and an enviable central London location.
Applications are sought from exceptional UK and overseas graduates and will be given to students on the basis of outstanding academic achievement and research potential in the following subject areas:
· Probability and Mathematical Statistics
· Insurance (Life and General)
· Risk Management
· Accounting or Corporate Finance
· Asset Pricing and Investments
· Banking and International Finance
· Financial Econometrics
· Mathematical Finance
· Real Estate Finance
· Shipping, Trade and Commodities
· Organization Theory or Behaviour
· Entrepreneurship and Innovation
· Operations Management
· Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
· Public and Voluntary Sector Management
Scholarships will be allocated to students by a panel of senior academics. To be considered for one of the scholarships you must submit a full online application to the Cass Business School PhD Programme by 28 February 2017.