Top Law Departments Worldwide 2015
For those seeking the information on the best Law departments in the world, we've compiled a list of the twenty best departments for 2015.
Knowing the importance of rankings to Law students in the United States especially, it's important to consider the reputation of an institution before you make decisions about where to study. To this end, we've reviewed a number of rankings of international Law departments to compile a list of those departments with the very best reputations. For a European perspective, you can refer to our previous article on the twenty best Law Departments within Europe.
- Harvard Law School, Harvard University, United States
- Faculty of Law, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Law Faculty, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Yale Law School, Yale University, United States
- Stanford Law School, Stanford University, United States
- NYU School of Law, New York University, United States
- Melbourne Law School, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Department of Law, London School of Economics, United Kingdom
- Columbia Law School, Columbia University, United States
- University of Chicago Law School, University of Chicago, United States
- UC Berkeley School of Law, University of California, Berkeley, United States
- Faculty of Law, University College London, United Kingdom
- Sydney Law School, University of Sydney, Australia
- UNSW Law, University of New South Wales, Australia
- ANU College of Law, Australian National University, Australia
- Berkeley Law, Berkeley University, United States
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, University of Pennsylvania, United States
- Georgetown Law, Georgetown University, United States
- Faculty of Law, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Compiled from the QS World University Rankings and Guardian University Guide Rankings.
- Corona Live Feed
How the Coronavirus is Affecting Economics
15:00 8 June 2020 As some countries begin to loosen their lockdowns to varying degrees of success, many universities are still playing it on the safe side. The University of Surey, for example, has moved its CIMS summer school course online. This will be from the 7th to 12th of September 2020.
- Online Education
From University Campus to Remote Education: How Steep is the Learning Curve?
Universities around the world are currently experiencing a crash course in online education. The coronavirus pandemic has shaken the sector in a big way, leaving professors and students struggling to complete the academic year off campus and having to prepare for the next one under very uncertain circumstances.
- For job recruiters
Best practices for every stage in the job recruitment process during Covid-19
Here we’ve compiled a list of tips and solutions to help make your recruitment plans more befitting. Job Advertising: Communication is key! Being as clear as possible in the job description in terms of the role, expectations and tasks to be performed, will help build a good rapport and trust with job applicants. Include flexible working hours, childcare, health insurance and the possibility to work remotely to incentivize applicants.