The ifo Institute, Dresden Branch warmly invites submissions to the 10th ifo Dresden Workshop on Labor Economics and Social Policy.
We, the Dresden Branch of the ifo Institute and the Technische Universität Dresden, invite submissions to the 10th ifo Dresden Workshop on Labor Economics and Social Policy.
This year, preference is given to contributions on the following topics:
- The Covid-19 pandemic’s effects on the labor market and society
- Gender differences and causal effects of family policies
- Integrating migrants into the labor market
We invite you to submit your paper, which can be either completed or a work in progress. Extended abstract will be considered.
The workshop will be held in English. Each paper will be allocated 45 minutes, to be divided between the presentation, a discussion by an assigned workshop participant and a general discussion.
Due to the general uncertainty around the Covid-19 pandemic, the workshop will take place online, or, if circumstances allow it, at the Dresden Branch of the ifo Institute.
Please submit your paper on the following website: https://www.ifo.de/en/node/59454
- Paper submission deadline: February 1st, 2021
- Notification of applicants: by March 1st, 2021
- Workshop: May 6th-7th, 2021 (online or in Dresden, Germany
For any additional information about the workshop, please do not hesitate to contact us at workshopDD@ifo.de.