The 7th RCEA Time Series Workshop will be held online in association with the University of Milano-Bicocca 25-26 June 2021. The workshop is part of the RCEA- 2021 program. Papers in all areas of Time Series Econometrics are welcome for contributed sessions.
Jean-Marie Dufour (McGill University)
Ivana Komunjer (Georgetown University)
Paper Submission: Authors should submit an extended abstract of up to 500 words. Please include with the submission JEL classification codes for the paper, keywords as well as JEL classification codes of the author(s) specialization field(s). Complete papers may be submitted but the extended abstract is required. In the case of more than one author, please note the corresponding author. Please send your abstract/paper submissions to email@example.com.
- Paper submission deadline: 23 May 2021
- Notification of acceptance: 31 May 2021
- Registration will start on 31 May 2021
- Late fee: after 7 June 2021
- Presenters €60
- Others Free
- Late Registration Fee, after June 7, €120 (Presenters only)
- Alessandra Luati (RCEA & University of Bologna; academic organizer)
- Karim Abadir (RCEA & Imperial College London; academic organizer)
- Claudio Morana (RCEA & University of Milan Bicocca; academic & local organizer)