The FernUniversität in Hagen will organize a first workshop on Global Economic Studies, which will take place from 25th – 26th of May 2021. The conference will be online using a mix of live and prerecorded presentations.
- Joscha Beckmann (FernUniversität in Hagen and Kiel Institute for the World Economy)
- Hans-Jörg Schmerer (FernUniversität in Hagen, CESifo and IAB Nürnberg)
Confirmed keynote speakers:
- Hiro Ito (Portland State University)
- Wilhelm Kohler (University of Tübingen)
The aim of this workshop is bringing together scholars in International Economics to discuss a broad spectrum of recent challenges associated with globalization.
Submissions of papers dealing with theoretical and empirical studies on
- International Trade
- Economic Geography
- International Spillovers
- International Finance
- Exchange Rates
- Global Spillovers
- Global Uncertainty
are welcome! We particularly welcome young researchers to participate and present their work.
Special issue (guest editors: Joscha Beckmann and Hans-Jörg Schmerer)
The Open Economies Review will publish a special issue with papers presented at the conference on the topic “Financial and Real Integration in Asia”.
Full papers or extended abstracts should be submitted electronically by April 30th, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
The entire paper (preferred option) or extended abstract should contain JEL classification codes. The authors’ full name, affiliation, address, phone number and e-mail for correspondence should also be indicated.
- Paper/abstract submission deadline: April 30th, 2021.
- Paper acceptance notifications will be sent by May 10th, 2021.
- Submission deadline for special issue in Open Economies Reviews:
August 30th, 2021.
58097 Hagen , Germany