The IAAEU and the Chair of Personnel Economics at Trier University are pleased to announce a Workshop on Trade Unions and Migration on December 17, 2021.
The workshop aims to bring together junior and senior economists and other social scientists to present and discuss their research and enhance networking and academic cooperation. Both theoretical and empirical contributions are highly welcome.
The list of topics includes but are not limited to:
- Effects of migration on trade union strategies and bargaining behaviour
- Representation of refugee and migrant workers by trade unions
- Membership decision of migrants and their descendants
- Trade unions and the integration of migrant workers
- Impact of industrial relation systems on trade unions response to migration
Ph.D.students are highly encouraged to submit their research.
Please submit full papers or extended abstracts in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 31, 2021.
Notifications about acceptance for the papers will be sent by November 15, 2021
The workshop will take place online via Zoom software. Further information will be available on our website.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the organiser at email@example.com.