EcoMod 2020 Call for Papers
- January 31, 2020 Deadline for Abstract submissions
- April 27, 2020 Early registration deadline.
- May 24, 2020 Deadline for uploading the full version of the accepted papers.
- May 24, 2020: Deadline for registration. Please note that, accepted papers will only be included in the final program if presenting authors have registered by May 24, 2020.
Please submit your abstract or paper here before January 31, 2020.
When submitting your abstract/paper, please choose one of the following options for which you want your paper to be considered. All the papers accepted for any one of these sessions are part of the official program of the conference and will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Oral presentation: Each paper has 20 minutes for presentation to an audience and 10 minutes for discussion during parallel sessions.
The regular registration fee is USD $450.00. An early registration fee of USD$350.00 is available if payment is made by April 27, 2020.
- Conference information / documentation
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Conference lunches
- Welcome reception
- Social events
The reduced registration fee for PhD students is USD $290.00. If you want to benefit from the reduced fee, please send a copy of your student card via email to Theresa Leary (Theresa.Leary@EcoMod.Net) upon registration.
Registration will be available shortly.
The accompanying person registration fee is USD $130.00. The fee covers:
- Welcome reception
- Gala dinner
Please note that the fee for accompanying persons does not include admission to the scientific sessions, coffee and lunch, or any conference documentation.
Confirmation of your registration will be sent after receipt of payment.
All the papers presented at the conference will be posted in PDF format on the IDEAS RePEc website, the largest global bibliographic database dedicated to economics. The copyright stays with authors so that they can publish the paper in any other formats.
Department of Economics, Management and Statistics (DEMS) of the University of Milano - Bicocca
Milan , Italy