ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) along with the Systemic Risk Centre (SRC) at the London School of Economics (LSE) is organizing The Fourth Annual International Capital Markets Conference 2023 on “Securities Market: Governance, Instruments and Regulations for Sustainable Development” sponsored by State Bank of India. NISM invites academicians, researchers, policymakers, regulators, students, and other stakeholders to send original unpublished research papers. The conference is to be held in Mumbai at the NISM campus on 14-15 December 2023.
Broad conference themes include the following:
1. Impact and Market Reactions to recent Regulatory Interventions;
2. Financial Instruments;
3. Corporate Governance Disclosures and Reporting;
4. Retail Investor Participation in Investments/Asset Classes;
5. Sustainability and Green Finance;
6. Fintech in Securities Markets;
7. Commodity Derivatives Markets.
For a detailed description of the themes please refer to the “Themes” tab on the conference webpage.
- Dates for the Conference: 14-15 December 2023
- Last date for Submission of Final Paper: September 11, 2023
- Announcement of Acceptance of Paper for Presentation: September 29, 2023
- Commencement of Registration: October 03, 2023
- Registration Ends by: December 05, 2023
Academicians, researchers, policymakers, regulators, students, and other stakeholders are invited to submit:
i) original, unpublished academic research papers;
ii) with an empirical component; that uses the Indian market and/or Global market data
iii) and is on a topic related to the themes of the conference.
We are only able to consider one paper per author.
- Papers must be stripped of any author or affiliation information to facilitate anonymous review. Authors should provide their information on the submission platform separately.
- .Papers must be submitted by the conference deadline of September 11, 2023, to be considered.
- The Selection Committee’s decision on paper acceptance or rejection will be final. Papers not submitted in accordance with the submission guidelines will not be accepted.
- The number of authors (corresponding author + co-authors) should not exceed 5.
- The papers must adhere strictly to the themes provided in the call for papers. For themes kindly refer to the conference brochure.
Please submit papers electronically using this link given on the conference website.
For any queries, contact:
Mr. Ashutosh Kumar
Mobile No.: +91 9326022370
WhatsApp No.: +91 7506581992
Please visit the conference website for more details:
Link to the conference website: https://www.nism.ac.in/conferences/fourth-annual-international-capital-markets-conference/
NISM Campus, Plot No. IS 1 & IS 2, Patalganga Industrial Area, Mohopada, Rasayani, District Raigad, Near Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra – 410222 Land Line: + 91- 2192-668300
410222 Panvel , India