About the journal
The Journal of Economic Growth serves as the principal outlet for research in the fields of economic growth and comparative economic development. The journal publishes high quality research that explores the growth process in the contemporary period as well as over the entire course of human history. In particular, the journal encourages the submission of research that explores the role of income distribution, the demographic transition, human capital formation, technological change, and structural transformation in the growth process, as well as the role deeply-rooted geographical, cultural, institutional and human characteristics in the comparative economic development.
The Journal of Economic Growth is currently ranked 3rd (Web of Science) and 5th (RePEc) among all economic journals, based on impact factor.
Submission related to the field of population economics, that will be not found by the editorial board suitable for publications in the Journal of Economic Growth, may be transferred by the Editor, with referee reports, for further consideration in the Journal of Population Economics.
5-Year Impact factor
Abstracting and indexing services
- ABS Academic Journal Quality Guide
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences
- EBSCO Business Source
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
- Top Economics Journals
- Top 10 Journals of Finance
- Top 10 Business Journals
- What to do when your paper gets rejected from a journal
- How to write a cover letter for your journal submission
- Tips for reformatting your manuscript to submit to a new journal
- Tips on how to write an academic peer review for journals
INOMICS (inomics.com) offers a complete catalogue of education and career opportunities for students and faculty in the field of economics.
We believe in informed career choices. Our job board, study catalogue, conference listings, publications, advice, teach and learn sections support the career development of the 1 million economists worldwide who use our website.
Create your account on INOMICS today and access the following features:
- Exclusive first-in-line access to our publications (INOMICS Handbook, Salary Report, etc.)
- Personalized deadline reminders for the jobs, study offers and conferences of your interest
- Apply function for jobs and call for papers
- Personalized email alert with the latest offers matching your career stage and interest
+44 2031 9227 44