- Review and analyze all vendors, suppliers, supply, and price options;
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data;
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries;
- Work with team members and General Manager to complete duties as needed;
- Create business proposals for new and existing opportunities;
- Responsible for onboarding and integrating new clients and developing existing client relationships;
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes;
- Forecast and track key accounts;
- Create charts, graphs, logos, illustrations, and other artwork using computer software
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a buyer, procurement officer, and/or account manager role;
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration. An equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered;
- Experience in graphic design to create artwork an asset;
- Ability to develop effective relationships with vendors, customers, and colleagues;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite;
- Good knowledge of Supplier or third-party management software;
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and quick turnaround;
- Strong business acumen with effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- Aptitude in decision-making and negotiation skills with the ability to work independently, in a team environment, and with the public;
- Valid Manitoba Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle;
- Knowledge of Metis Culture and MMF programs and services.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including; health, dental, vision, pension and vacation. Access to an on-site fitness facility as well as an in-house restaurant is available.
Please submit your resume and cover letter, referencing the job posting number by June 17, 2020.
Preference will be given to qualified Metis applicants and they are encouraged to self-identify on their cover letter. The MMF encourages internal applicants to apply for career opportunities within our Government.
MMF Human Resources Department Email to: email@example.com
Room 115-6, A.E. McKenzie Building 270 - 18th Street