T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
Get hands-on experience, training—and a leg up on a bright future.
Work Location: Frisco, TX or Overland Park, KS
Degree Level: Undergrad
What you will do
- Participate in the development & delivery of business operations/planning initiatives supporting leadership commitment that creates a positive impact across all levels of the team.
- Assist in the rhythm of business across the Finance organization to ensure accurate planning; look to think strategically while providing tactical support to implement ideas and milestones across the enterprise and organization.
- Be a member of a cross-functional Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) Council to partner in the implementation of agreed-to priorities, track the progress of Objectives and Key Results (OKR), & provide recommendations to increase the visibility of DE&I programs.
- Assist the communications team in building tailored communications content for existing employee communications channels (newsletter, Slack, SharePoint, etc.) to drive engagement.
- Help build and execute intern roundtables in support of FP&SC’s executive team to provide leadership interaction.
- Currently enrolled in a BS/BA program in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Communications, or similar field
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills – PowerPoint & Excel
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, and project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, work ethic, and presentation skills
- Experience performing data analysis through multiple methods/tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity.
- Self-starter with the ability to anticipate requirements, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines.
Learn. Achieve. Build a Career.
T-Mobile is revolutionizing the wireless industry for millions of customers nationwide. Working here means rolling up your sleeves and redefining the status quo with a team that has your back every step of the way!