Studying the Bachelor of Business degree will give you a broad understanding of Australian and global business environments. Through your courses you will gain practical skills and attributes that are highly valued by employers in a range of business and entrepreneurial disciplines including finance, accounting, economics, politics, marketing, leisure and tourism, the legal system, industrial relations and statistics. Our business graduates go on to exciting, stimulating and lucrative careers in the private, government and not-for-profit sectors in Australia and internationally.
The Newcastle Business School is hands-on and practical in its approach to learning and teaching. You will have the opportunity to gain local and international workplace experience through work integrated learning projects, industry placements and guest lectures from business professionals. Our international immersion and placement opportunities run annually to countries such as China, Singapore, Samoa and Kenya.
Why study with us?
- Our business graduates get jobs with 91% securing employment within four months of completing their degree.
- Make global connections. Take part in international immersions, placements, student exchange and leadership programs in countries all over the world.
- Real-world experience. We work with industry to create work-ready graduates that possess the skills and business acumen employers’ desire.
- Study at NeW Space. NeW Space, in Newcastle’s CBD, provides the optimum environment for you to excel in your studies.
- Balance your studies while you work. Our flexible timetables make it easy for you to attend class outside normal working hours.