Regular fees: 15990 USD
Develop an aptitude for managing investments and other financial transactions to help build wealth for individuals and corporations.
Translate your affinity for numbers into vital leadership skills with the expertise you will gain in the Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance online program. You will manage a real portfolio in addition to studying derivative securities, markets and trading, investment strategies and more.
The relevant core curriculum helps you develop essential skills in areas such as accounting, business analytics, managerial economics, corporate finance, marketing and more. Our capstone course will strengthen your background in strategic management.
This program is designed for your success. That’s why we include free, self-paced modules in accounting and economics, which can be completed concurrently with core coursework. Regardless of your undergraduate background, these modules empower you with valuable insight in these key areas prior to learning more rigorous quantitative material.
The Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
Additional benefits of this program:
- Our students consistently score above average on ETS® Major Field Tests, reflecting preparedness and confidence in impacting businesses after graduation.
- Our faculty is dedicated to your success both in the program and in the workforce, providing personal attention, advisement and support.
- You will have access to the resources within the Center for Economic and Entrepreneurial Development, which offers workshops, training and consulting services, and more for small-business owners in western Kentucky.
- If you have passed the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) exam, this MBA program provides six hours of course credit (FIN 691 and FIN 692). If you are a Certified Financial Analyst, you are able to claim nine hours, including FIN 602.
This program will prepare you for careers such as:
- Cash Manager
- Investment Banking Associate
- Credit Manager or Specialist
- Financial Analyst
- Corporate Controller
- Finance Officer or Treasurer
- Investing Sales Trader or Associate