- Online Bachelor of Commerce DegreeThe BComm is one of the most highly recognized credentials in the Canadian business community. AU graduates stand out from the crowd as motivated self-starters who combine a desire to succeed with proven skills in time management, technology usage and leadership.
- Online Bachelor of Management DegreeThe BMgmt provides a broad base of management knowledge in accounting, communication theory and practice, information systems, management science, organizational behaviour, economics and commercial law. It takes a strong international perspective on business and explores the ethical, global, political, and environmental issues that organizations face every day.
- Certificate ProgramsCertificate programs can help you get a handle on management basics or specialize in a specific discipline. Better yet, certificates can be laddered into the Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Management programs, so if and when you do decide to pursue a full degree, you’ll have a head start.
- Professional AccountingAU’s Faculty of Business provides specific courses and programs to help you meet the requirements for all of the Canadian accounting designations. You can register just in the specific prerequisite courses that you require for your designation, or you can enroll in a degree or certificate that will help you meet your goals.
- Diploma to DegreeAthabasca University has worked with many community colleges and technical institutes to build post diploma routes to degree completion. These post diploma programs recognize university-level work that has been completed in the college sector and awards block credit into our Bachelor of Management (BMgmt) and Bachelor of Commerce (BComm) programs.
- Online Business CoursesA full listing of all AU Faculty of Business undergraduate courses.
- Hockey MBA Tuition & Fees
Tuition fees include textbooks and our learning environment software, but do not include Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required), Internet charges, Graduate Student Association fees ($13 per credit), and some travel and accommodation costs associated with the in-residence elective.
A one-time $400 program surcharge* applies to students living outside of Canada to cover the costs of shipping materials.
BHI offers a variety of scholarships for students, please click herefor more information.