Gain an outstanding foundation in the language, logic and tools of policy formulation and analysis.
Through learning with world leading researchers and scholars, you will:
- gain frameworks and tools to understand the complex dynamics of policy development
- be able to critique and contribute to science, technology and innovation policy and industrial strategy
- analyse science, technology and innovation policy using an array of methodologies and from a number of perspectives.
The skills you gain, together with the high-level connections and global networks enjoyed by SPRU – Science Policy Research Unit, will equip you for a range of careers. This includes public-, private- and charitable-sector organisations working to tackle society’s most important economic, social and environmental challenges.
Why choose this course?
- SPRU – Science Policy Research Unit is placed 1st in the UK and 7th in the world among science and technology think tanks (Global Go To Think Tank Index Report 2016).
- Top 50 in the world for Business and Economics (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018).
- 3rd in the UK for annual research income (Chartered Association of Business Schools 2016/17).