Partially Online (some attendance required)
On the occasion of CMVM’s Annual Conference in celebration of its 30th Anniversary and in conjunction with the 46th Annual Meeting of the International Organization of Securities Regulators (IOSCO), CEPS and ECMI, in partnership with the Portuguese Securities Market Commission (Comissão do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários, CMVM), will chair a research session on capital markets in the EU and around the world and will convene high-level speakers and discussants.
The conference “Global Capital Markets: Understanding the Future” will take place on 4-5 November 2021, in Lisbon or in an online format should the pandemic conditions prevent physical meetings. The research session “Which direction for capital markets in EU and around the World” will take place on 5th November. The organising committee will select up to three papers and invite the authors to present their work to the top professionals in the field.
Research papers should cover, but are not limited to, one or more of the following areas:
- Global capital markets and their role in investment financing the post Covid-19 recovery
- European capital markets policy integration
- Pre-IPO risk capital, venture capital and private equity
- Primary and secondary markets activity
- Capital markets microstructure
- Liquidity in corporate bond markets
- EU-UK capital markets and the cost of fragmentation
- Public debt markets and relief mechanisms
- Resilience and resolution of financial infrastructures.
The deadline for submissions is 5 September 2021.
Further information and submission requirements, can be found here