The ifo Institute, Dresden Branch warmly invites submissions to the ifo Dresden Workshop on Macroeconomics and International Finance. PhD students and post-doctoral researchers are highly encouraged to submit their latest research. Particularly welcome are contributions on the following topics:
- Drivers and consequences of inflation
- Financial stability and inflation
- Inflation, capital flows and emerging markets
- Asset pricing and inflation
- Has the Phillips curve changed?
- Uncertainty and inflation
- Monetary policy in a high inflation environment
- Economic growth and inflation
- Inflation expectation and forecasting in a high inflation regime
Each paper will be allocated 60 minutes, to be divided between the presentation, a discussion by an assigned workshop participant and a general discussion.
There is no workshop fee. However, participants are expected to pay their own expenses for travelling, accommodation and the joint informal dinner on April 12th.
Please submit your (preliminary) paper by January 15th 2024 (GMT+1), via the workshop website. Acceptance decisions will be announced by 15th of February 2024.
The CfP and a summary of all the information can be found on the webpage: