María Santana Gallego
The Spanish Association of International Economics and Finance (AEEFI) and the Faculty of Economics, Business and Tourism of the University of Alcalá are organizing the XXIV Conference on International Economics, which will take place in Alcalá de Henares on June 15 and 16, 2023.
Deadline for submission: March 5, 2023. Extended March 20, 2023!!!
International Trade, International Capital Movements, Foreign Direct Investment, International Finance, Open Macroeconomics, Migratory Flows, Migratory Flows of Services, Trade and Business Behavior, Trade Policies and Economic Integration, Technology and Workers’ Flows, Trade and Financial Flows, Climate Change, Energy, etc.
All authors who participate in the conference will have the opportunity to submit their papers to the following journals:
- Economics‐The Open Access Open Assessment E‐Journal All participants will have the opportunity to submit the papers presented to be considered for publication in the Special Issue of the journal. 50% discount fee. Guest editors: Juan de Lucio & Javier Ordoñez.
- Economic Modelling. The editors will ensure the normal reviewing process on a fast‐track basis. All papers will be double‐blind refereed in the standard way. Authors should submit their paper via the journal’s website, for consideration for publication in a regular issue of the journal.
- Prof. Lucian Cernat ‐ European Commission
- Prof. Enrique Feás – IE/UAH
- Prof. Eduardo Morales ‐ Princeton University
- Dña. María Peña – Executive Director ICEX
- Prof. Christian Volpe ‐ Inter‐American Development Bank
Young Researcher Award 2023
The AEEFI association is awarding a prize to promote research in International Economics and Finance, and to encourage the participation of young researchers in the Annual Meeting.
Elena Martínez, Eliseo Navarro, Juan de Lucio (Chair), Luis Felipe Rivera, Marco Palomeque, Maricarmen Ramos
Abel Lucena University of the Balearic Islands (Spain), Anelí Bongers University of Malaga (Spain), Arjan Lejour Tilbourg University (Netherlands), Barbara Dluhosch Helmut‐Schmidt‐University (Germany), Dimitris Christelis University of Glasgow (United Kingdom), Evzen Kocenda Charles University in Prague (Czech Rep), Federico Carril University of Granada (Spain), Federico Steinberg George Washington University (United States), Francisco José Callado University of Murcia (Spain), Harald Badinger Vienna University of Economics and Business (Austria), Javier Ordoñez Universitat Jaume I (Spain), Johan Fourie University of Stellenbosch (South Africa), Juan de Lucio University of Alcalá (Spain) (Co‐chair), María Asunción Prats University of Murcia (Spain), María Bejan Rice University (United States), María Santana University of the Balearic Islands (Spain), (Chair), Pierre‐Louis Vezina King’s College London (United Kingdom), Rebeca Jiménez‐Rodríguez University of Salamanca (Spain), Trino Ñiguez University of Westminster (United Kingdom), Veronica Leoni University of Bologna (Italy)
Alcalá de Henares , Spain