About the journal
The Journal of Econometrics serves as an outlet for important, high quality, new research in both theoretical and applied econometrics. The scope of the Journal includes papers dealing with identification, estimation, testing, decision, and prediction issues encountered in economic research. Classical Bayesian statistics, and machine learning methods, are decidedly within the range of the Journal's interests. The Annals of Econometrics is a supplement to the Journal of Econometrics. Each issue of the Annals is a collection of refereed papers on a topic proposed by the guest editor of the issue.
5-Year Impact factor
Serena Ng, Elie Tamer
Purchase and pricing information
The personal subscription price will be €350. Subscriptions are accepted on a calendar year basis.
Go to subscription information
The institutional subscription price will be €5160. Subscriptions are accepted on a prepaid basis only and are entered on a calendar year basis.
Information for authors
There are two types of submissions
1. Regular (open submissions):
- full length papers, or
- short papers less than 15 pages.
- A Themed issue is a collection of regular (open)submissions on the same topic proposed and/or approved by the Co-Editors. A full list of Themed Issues currently open for submission can be found here. Proposals for themed issues can be sent to email@example.com
2. Invited papers The Co-Editors may invite contributions to
- “how to” papers on topics of interest in applied economics.
- “Annals Issues” to mark special events.
+31 20 210 5300