About the journal
The Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis (JFQA) publishes theoretical and empirical research in financial economics. Topics include corporate finance, investments, capital and security markets, and quantitative methods of particular relevance to financial researchers. With a circulation of 3000 libraries, firms, and individuals in 70 nations, the JFQA serves an international community of sophisticated finance scholars—academics and practitioners alike. The JFQA prints less than 9% of the more than 1,000 manuscripts submitted annually. An intensive blind review process and exacting editorial standards contribute to the JFQA’s reputation as a top finance journal.
Hendrik Bessembinder, Jennifer Conrad, Mara Faccio, Jarrad Harford, Paul Malatesta
Purchase and pricing information
To subscribe to this journal please refer to the information contained within the price list below. Prices for individual subscribers are available on request.
If you are looking to purchase a range of packages and are in need of a price proposal for your institution or consortium, please contact: email@example.com if you are in the Americas or firstname.lastname@example.org for the rest of the world.
- The sterling prices shown are for journals customers in all areas of the world apart from the Americas, for which the dollar prices apply.
- Subscription agencies receive 5% discount.
- We reserve the right to correct typographical errors and change prices without notice.
Information for authors
You can view the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis instructions for authors in the "Submissions" area of the JFQA website here: https://jfqa.org/submissions/
- Top Economics Journals
- Top 10 Journals of Finance
- Top 10 Business Journals
- What to do when your paper gets rejected from a journal
- How to write a cover letter for your journal submission
- Tips for reformatting your manuscript to submit to a new journal
- Tips on how to write an academic peer review for journals
INOMICS (inomics.com) offers a complete catalogue of education and career opportunities for students and faculty in the field of economics.
We believe in informed career choices. Our job board, study catalogue, conference listings, publications, advice, teach and learn sections support the career development of the 1 million economists worldwide who use our website.
Create your account on INOMICS today and access the following features:
- Exclusive first-in-line access to our publications (INOMICS Handbook, Salary Report, etc.)
- Personalized deadline reminders for the jobs, study offers and conferences of your interest
- Apply function for jobs and call for papers
- Personalized email alert with the latest offers matching your career stage and interest
- Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge
- Association of International Schools in Europe
- The Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge
- College Hughes Hall, University of Cambridge
- Centre for Risk Studies, University of Cambridge
- Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge
- Department of Land Economy, University of Cambridge
- Department of Geography, University of Cambridge
- Energy @ Cambridge, University of Cambridge
- Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge
- Department of Economics, University of Cambridge
- Department of Psychology, University of Cambridge
- Department of Politics and International Studies (POLIS), University of Cambridge
- Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge
- Faculty of Law, University of Cambridge
- Faculty of Mathematics, University of Cambridge
- Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis
+44 (0) 1223 326 050