The Faculty of Business and Economics of TU Dresden grants up to three research fellowships for internationally renowned scholars (including professors, outstanding assistant professors and associate professors) in 2024. Key objectives associated with the Distinguished Research Fellowships are to foster innovative ideas and initiate exciting, vibrant research collaborations, to support the development of PhD students and early-career scholars (e.g., postdocs) of the Faculty, as well as to further expand the international research network and activities of the Faculty of Business and Economics.
To apply for a Distinguished Research Fellowship, interested scholars are kindly asked to prepare a Short CV and an application form. The documents can be found at the program website.
Fellowship application is open to all international scholars at the professor level (professors as well as outstanding assistant and associate professors) who:
- are active researchers in one of the following fields: business information systems, business administration, and economics,
- work at a university, or research institution, outside Germany, and
- have no recent collaboration history (e.g., no joint research projects and/or publications within the last five years) with members of the Faculty of Business and Economics.
Fellows are expected to contribute with their expertise and experience to the research activities and reputation of the Faculty of Business and Economics. In addition, each Fellow is expected to:
- Visit TU Dresden for at least six weeks (in total),
- Give a research talk during her/his stay in Dresden,
- Provide updates on the research progress and results, and
- Acknowledge the support provided in all publications related to the Fellowship.