Researcher / analyst
Share this Job
Req ID: 99481
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Entry-level Business Analyst to join our team in Nashville, Tennessee (US-TN), United States (US).
Responsibilities may include:
- Data Analysis
- Working with technical teams
- Minimum GPA of 3.00
- Must have or graduate by May 2021 with a bachelor’s degree in Business (i.e. Business Management, Finance, International, etc.) OR Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Internships or other work experience during college tenure
- Recommendations by professors and internship supervisors for programming abilities and grasp of multiple technologies
- Known as a self-starter, team player and multitasker – one who strives to consistently exceed expectations
- Ability to stretch outside one’s comfort zone to achieve team success
- Exhibit positive mindset in networking with team members
- Good analytical, logical and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Nashville