Mid-level industry position
• Maintain vendor master data and work with vendor companies to resolve complex payment issues;
• Ensure timely processing of Accounts Payable transactions in accordance to the set service level agreement
• Respond to internal and external queries in a timely manner and escalating issues as they arise
• Monitor supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Assist in creating, updating and maintaining the vendor master data, and perform vendor reconciliation as deemed necessary
• Assist in month-end closing activities
• Leverage on your expertise by constantly seeking out better ways of performing processes that contribute to process excellence initiatives; share best practices in Accounts Payable within your team.
Who You Are:
• You have a college degree or comparable education and significant experience in Accounting, Business Administration or other neighboring business-related fields.
• You have 3+ yrs. of experience in Accounting or Finance with direct related experience with full-cycle AP or Accounting knowledge.
• You can communicate well in English orally, as well as in written form.
• You can demonstrate profound Accounting knowledge
• You have experience working within a Shared Services Center environment (preferred)
• You have a strong background and experience working with SAP or other ERP systems
• You are flexible to take on any shift and amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
• You have good organization skills –able to prioritize work and adapt rapidly to changing priorities
Job Requisition ID: 208300 Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Technology
Mid-level industry position