IOEA 2023 CALL FOR APPLICATION - Institutional and Organizational Economics Academy
The call for applications is now open for the IOEA 2023 - Cargèse (Corsica), May 15th - May 19th 2023
Using rigorous scientific methods, Institutional and Organizational Economics focuses on the theoretical and empirical analysis of institutions, organizations and contracts, as well as on the conditions under which these devices evolve. Over twenty years, the Institutional and Organizational Economics Academy (IOEA) has continually built up a dense and wide network of researchers and students interested in this dynamic field.
• To promote the use of appropriate methods in order to analyze governance, structures and dynamics of collectives and communities.
• To provide researchers with up to date syntheses on the evolutions of the research program.
• To develop networking and cooperation among researchers and among their institutions.
Ph.D. students, Post-doctoral fellows and researchers, in Economics, Management, Political Science, Sociology, Law and other social sciences.
The IOEA takes place at the Institut d'Etudes Scientifiques, Cargèse (Corsica, France), and is organized as follows :
- Formal lectures will be given every morning. Each lecture is dedicated to the extensive presentation of the state of the art of the discipline on a specific applied or theoretical topic.
- Afternoons will be dedicated to workshops devoted either to research questions or methodologies. Seminars, held in the second part of the afternoon, allow the participants to have their work discussed by recognized scholars in the field.
Lecturers for the IOEA 2023:
Edward Balleisen (Duke University, USA), Lisa Bernstein (University of Chicago, USA), Sonia Bhalothra (University of Warwick, UK), Ron Boschma (Utrecht University, NL), Francisco Brahm (London Business School, UK), Tore Ellingsen (Stockholm School of Economics, SE), Gillian Hadfield (University of Toronto, CAN), William E. Kovacic (George Washington University Law School, USA), Carlos Pereira (Getulio Vargas Foundation, Rio de Janeiro, BR), Christian Zehnder (University of Lausanne, CH).
Elliott Ash (ETH Zurich, CH), Camilo Garcia-Jimeno (Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, USA), Saad Gulzar (Princeton University, USA), Claire Lelarge (Université Paris-Saclay, FR), Georgios Melios (London School of Economics, UK), Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto (CREI, UPF and Barcelona GSE, ES), Davin Raiha (University of Notre Dame, USA), Juan Santaló Mediavilla (IE Business School, ES), Anja Shortland (King’s College London, UK), Elie Sung (HEC Paris, FR).
Seminar chairs :
Vladimir Avetian (Paris Dauphine-PSL Univ.), Surjasama Lahiri (Paris Dauphine-PSL Univ.), Sultan Mehmood (NES, Moscow), Emmanuel Raynaud (INRA, Agro ParisTech, Fr), Tra Tran, (IPAG Business School,Fr.), Dianzhuo Zhu (Paris Dauphine-PSL Univ.).
Eric Brousseau (Paris Dauphine - PSL University)
APPLICATIONS AND REGISTRATIONS
Attendants will be selected on the basis of their résumé, and of a paper or a presentation of their research program.
Find the appication form here : https://www.ioea.eu/call.html
Accepted applicants will then be directed to the registration platform.
• Closing date for application : March 1st 2023
• Notification of acceptance : March 10th 2023
• Closing date for registration : April 14th 2023
Find the program and all details to apply here: https://www.ioea.eu/ioea2023
Contact : email@example.com
Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
75016 Paris , France