Doctor of Business Administration (D.B.A.) in Healthcare Management
Why Choose Liberty University’s Doctorate in Business Administration – Healthcare Management Degree?
At Liberty, we believe in and support your success. Our online DBA in Healthcare Management degree program is designed to emphasize practical and real-world applications in both your online classes and the doctoral applied research project. Balancing going back to school with the rest of your daily responsibilities is difficult. We designed our DBA degree with no set login times, so you have the flexibility to complete your coursework when and where it’s convenient for you.
Under our DBA degree programs, students have the opportunity to attend a WebEx meeting with their professor and classmates in the first week of the course. Additionally, our online business administration – healthcare management doctoral degree gives you the opportunity to take intensive courses that promote connections with both peers and professors. These invaluable interactions are great opportunities to establish personal and business relationships.
Benefits of Possessing a DBA Degree
- Increased job opportunities
- Specialized knowledge in accounting, finance, healthcare management, leadership, and many other related areas
- A challenging and rewarding online DBA degree program curriculum that will help set you apart from others
Military Tuition Discount
Lead your field with the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Find out how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity and reach the pinnacle of your profession — for less.
What Will You Learn in Our Online DBA in Healthcare Management Degree Program?
Our online Doctor of Business Administration – Healthcare Management degree is designed to help you improve the quality of care provided to both patients and stakeholders. Through an examination of the legal and ethical issues facing health professionals today, you can learn to appropriately address and offer solutions to these issues from a Christian worldview.
The healthcare management DBA degree focuses on creating and maintaining a productive health environment as you study human resource theory and current issues related to the strategic management of human capital within the healthcare setting. Liberty’s DBA in Healthcare Management online degree program integrates biblical principles into the healthcare field to prepare you for a rewarding career and a lifetime of effective ministry.
- BUSI 506 – Legal and Ethical Issues for Health Professionals
- BUSI 511 – Healthcare Administration
- BUSI 646 – Managing Human Capital in Healthcare
- HLTH 553 – Grant Acquisition and Management
Benefits of Choosing Our Doctorate in Business Administration – Healthcare Management Degree
- By earning your Doctor of Business Administration – Healthcare Management degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Liberty University’s Doctor of Business Administration is accredited by ACBSP, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 5 years – and counting.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of a DBA degree in healthcare management.
- You can complete your doctorate in business administration online in about 3 years.