The University of Bari “Aldo Moro” is hosting the 10th edition of the conference on the “Economics of Global Interactions”. The conference is co-organized with the Centre for Experimental Research on Fairness, Inequality, and Rationality (FAIR) at NHH Norwegian School of Economics (Bergen, Norway) and Master E.G.E.I. (www.egei.eu).
The event will provide scholars with the opportunity to discuss their recent contributions in the following areas:
- Theoretical and empirical aspects of international trade;
- Determinants and effects of international migration and FDI;
- Institutions and cconomic development;
- Globalization, sustainability and climate change;
- Experimental methods and development;
- Industrial policy in developing countries;
Both theoretical and empirical papers are welcome. A discussant will be assigned to each paper presented at the conference.
Prof. Gianmarco Ottaviano(Bocconi University, Italy)
Prof. Erik Sørensen(Norwegian School of Economics and FAIR, Norway)
Prof. Richard Tol (University of Sussex, United Kingdom)
Nicola Coniglio (University of Bari ‘Aldo Moro’, Italy),
Kjetil Bjorvatn (NHH NorwegianSchool of Economics, Norway)