Regular fees: 16000 EUR
MBA Renewables is the first and only distance learning MBA programme focusing on renewable energy and energy efficiency.
The international study programme has been jointly offered by Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the Renewables Academy since 2011. The online modules are studied part-time with flexible hours over the course of 2.5 years, including a Master’s thesis.
Join other professionals from all over the world in this programme and gain economic, technical, legal, political and organisational expertise tailored to the specific needs of the emerging renewable energy markets. This highly regarded MBA programme will help you to enhance your career prospects.
WHY MBA RENEWABLES?
- Interdisciplinary: MBA Renewables brings different disciplines together to provide students with the necessary skills to develop a career in the renewable energy markets
- International: MBA Renewables students work and live in more than 50 countries
- Excellent career prospects: Career paths along the whole renewable energy value chain, from the private sector, to public organisations, financing institutions and consultancies, among others.
- Flexible: Study at any time and from any location
- Practical: 2-week on-campus time with practical exercises, field trips and networking
- Accredited: FIBAA accreditation
- High expertise: Beuth University - Distance Learning Instituteis a German pioneer in Distance Learning. RENAC a globally operating expert on training for renewable energies and energy efficiency, serves as a bridge between students and the industry.
WHO IS IT FOR?
MBA Renewables is open for graduates of all fields of study. The study programme has been developed for professionals who pursue a management position in the renewable energy and energy efficiency industries. It addresses professionals with at least 2 years of work experience who strive for a management position in the renewable energy industry.