This Master's in Industrial Economics and Markets is a two-year program. The first year consists of courses on Microeconomics, Quantitative Economic Analysis, Finance, and Business Economics, common to all specializations in this program. The second year offers core courses in Industrial Organization (Regulation and Competition Economics), and three areas of specialization on the Economic Sectors of Energy, Transport, and Telecommunications, as well as a dissertation.
The 120 ECTS program consists of compulsory (102 ECTS) and elective courses (6 ECTS) plus an End-of-Master project (12 ECTS).
Three phases of application with deadlines: 31 Jan 2022, 31 Mar 2022, 31 May 2022
MASTER IN NUMBERS
- University Carlos III was ranked 45th worldwide in the QS World University Rankings by subject 2020: Economics & Econometrics.
- Collaboration with leading companies
- 70% of the professors have taken doctorates in prestigious universities in Europe and the United States
- A high percentage of foreign students
- #52 of the world and #11 of Europe in the Ranking of Departments of Economics of the European Economic Association
- #55 of the world and #16 of Europe in the Ranking of Departments of Economics of Tilburg University on Economics (2011-2015)
- High employability in consulting firms (KPMG, PwC, NERA, etc.), bank studies services (Bank of Spain, BBVA, etc.), large companies and national and international regulatory institutions.
The Master's Degree is aimed at graduate students in the areas of Economics, Science and Engineering, although applications for graduates in Social or Legal Sciences will be attended provided that their training is in accordance with the requirements of the Master's subjects
This program is taugh at Campus Gestafe - C/ Madrid, 126, 28903 Getafe (Madrid)