Executive Master in Business Administration (EMBA)
The Executive Master in Business Administration (EMBA) is a general management program firmly grounded in the functional areas of the business enterprise. Courses are designed to introduce managers to developments significantly impacting business including technological advances, globalization and the internet economy.
The faculty delivering this program are specialists in their respective fields of study who bring a depth of knowledge and an emphasis on practical application, both of which are essential to creating a business-relevant master's degree program.
Click here for more information on the graduate program learning outcomes.
- Zayed University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Furthermore, the College of Business is accredited by:
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
At the beginning of the program, students take an intensive one-day orientation. The orientation offers a number of workshops to introduce students to the program, during which students are introduced to Blackboard (virtual classroom software), case study and analysis, library resources, and the writing of reports and reference citations.
The curriculum consists of the following courses for a total of 36 credits for the Executive Master in Business Administration degree.
Required Program Courses (33 Credit Hours Required)
- HRM663 Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- ACC610 Accounting
- FIN631 International Finance and Banking
- MGT664 Global Business Strategy
- ACC632 Financial Statement Analysis and Business Ethical Standards
- FIN633 Statistics and Quantitative Methods for Finance
- FIN634 Fundamentals of Asset Valuation
- FIN638 Islamic Finance Principles
- FIN657 Financial Institutions Management
- INS649 Enterprise Systems Management
The program is delivered in English over a period of 24 months at Zayed University located in Abu Dhabi.
Course Delivery Format
Serial courses are delivered on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 15:00 – 20:00 over a period of five weeks.
For more information on admission deadline, start date, and location for delivery of the program, please visit the Key Dates section of our website.
- Admission is open to males and females of all nationalities.
- Applicants must have earned a four-year baccalaureate degree from an accredited university with a CGPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 point scale (or equivalent).
- IELTS (Academic) overall band score of not less than 6.0 or an internet-based TOEFL total score of not less than 79 iBT.
- In addition, applicants must demonstrate suitable professional proficiency equivalent to at least three years of mid- to upper-level supervisory experience.
- Applicants are required to have a basic knowledge of accounting, finance, economics and statistics prior to gaining entry into the Executive Master's degree program. Applicants may therefore be required to successfully complete appropriate pre-program courses at the discretion of the College Graduate Programs Admissions Committee. Students who have completed the equivalent courses at institutions at the tertiary level will be exempted from this requirement.
- Program expectations are high and require participants to balance the demands of a career, family and a graduate academic program.
For more information on the admission requirements and application procedure, please visit the Admissions and Fees section of our website.
AED 128,000 (including text books and course materials)
For more information on the payment cost, payment procedure and financial support, please visit the Admissions and Fees section of our website.
Graduate students must maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 in course work taken in fulfillment of the requirements of a Master's degree.
For program information, please contact +971-2-599-3605
Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates