International Master in Economics, Finance and Data Science - Università Ca' Foscari Venezia
FACULTY, PROGRAMME AND COURSES
The faculty is recruited from the world's most renowned international academic institutions of Economics and Finance, as well as from business organizations operating in the financial sector. The faculty's aim is to widen and deepen participants' understanding of financial concepts whilst empowering them with hands-on practical skills that can be applied in the real world.
Thanks to its international faculty, the aim of the International Master in Economics and Finance (IMEF) is to train students to acquire a deeper and more sophisticated knowledge of the economic analysis of markets and financial institutions.
The primary function of the Master is to facilitate the entry of students into the domestic and international labour market by providing them with the most recent investigation tools, at both theoretical and applied level, thus preparing specialists in the fields of the analysis of financial markets, risk management, banking and corporate finance.
Participants will be enriched both in terms of work experience and cultural diversity.
Quantitative Methods for Economics & Finance
Microeconomics for Finance
Macroeconomics for Finance
Machine Learning for Finance
Terms Structure of Interest Rates
Corporate Finance And Banking
Asset Pricing and Derivatives
Economics of Risk And Insurance
A SUCCESSFUL CAREER
This programme is particularly interesting and relevant to those working in, or planning to work in:
- capital markets, trading and risk management
- investment management, security analysis and broking
- finance function, controller’s department or treasury operations of industrial, commercial, and service organisations
- investment, retail or commercial banking
- corporate finance or restructuring, venture capital
- corporate planning and consultancy
- other professional organisations, such as accountancy firms, regulatory bodies, legal firms, property consultants, commodity businesses and investor relations specialists
- finance within the public sector and no profit organisations, including central banks, local/national governments and international organisations
Start Date: October 2nd, 2023
End Date: December 1st, 2024
Program Duration: 1 year
Application Deadline: July 15th, 2023
Type: 2nd level (post lauream) Master program
Admission requirements: Master's Degree (or equivalent) and a B2 English level
Study Options: Full Time, attendance is mandatory at least for the 70% of the total teaching hours
Attendance fees: € 7.000,00 to be paid in two instalments. They are comprehensive of course materials, use of the on-campus library and common rooms, online databases and facilities.
Funding Options: partially funded scholarships will be awarded on merit basis by IMEF sponsors to reduce the amount of the tuition fees. The fee reduction (up to € 3.500,00) depends on the previous academic performance.
Available places: up to 20.
Cannaregio, 873 Venice