Sustainable Impact Analysis - SIA Master of Science
Regular fees: 15000 EUR
SIA (formerly known as ECDBA) is a Master of Science (MSc) in economic calculation for investment decisions, applied to sectors of the economy currently in full expansion: planning, energy, environment, health, digital transformation. It is accredited by the École des Ponts ParisTech and certified by the PSE - Paris School of Economics.
SIA responds to a real need among firms and administrative organisations for economic assessment of investment projects. It puts together the academic excellence of degrees offered by the École des Ponts ParisTech with the innovative approach taken in courses accredited by the Paris School of Economics.
This Master of Science programme, taught entirely in English, is open to Students and young Professionals who hold a 4-year Bachelor, Master 1 or 2 degree in economics, statistics or mathematics, from a University, a Grande école, an Engineering school or a Business school.
This MSc SIA is based at the PSE campus in the 14th arrondissement of Paris. Courses begin the first week of September 2022.
- 1-year programme including a consultancy job and a 4-month minimum internship.
- Cost of the programme: 15 000 €
- Skills acquired: Data analysis, project management, project appraisal, structured finance
- Paris School of Economics: ranked 1st among the European economics research institution (Repec)
- École des Ponts ParisTech – Ranked 3rd among the French engineering schools
- Application deadline: until July 2022 apply directly on www.pse-application.eu. Once completed, your application is reviewed on a rolling basis, within 10 days. More about the requirements and applications
- Interviews and Acceptance: Preselected applicants will be proposed an interview via video conference. Final acceptance is announced within one week.
- Courses start in August 30, 2022
Students who are interested in this Master, do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 1 80 52 17 13
Firms or institutions who might like to become a partner, please contact Carine Staropoli, Co-Director of the MSc SIA: email@example.com or Clive Gallery, Co-Director of the MSc SIA: firstname.lastname@example.org
The MSc has received the strong support of large organizations, public and private, which provide internships and expressed the will to reinforce skilled staff ready to face a fast changing economic and financial world.
A dedicated Career Center helps students find an enriching internship program with the help of the Master’s Sponsors, as well as make informed decisions about career goals and opportunities related to their professional objectives.
Taking advantage of the Alumni network of the Paris School of Economics and the École des Ponts ParisTech, the MSc SIA attracts several leading companies, agencies, public institutions to deliver presentations. This provides interactions and expose our students to their potential employers.
The skills acquired enables students to work in Europe and abroad in:
- Construction, IT, health, energy, water, real estate, natural resources industry
- Financial institutions and Banks
- Investment Funds for Infrastructure
- Development Banks or equivalent
- Leading consulting firms
- Assistant to Contracting Authority (ACA) firms
- Public sector institutions and administration
- Secrétariat général pour l’investissement (SGPI)
Capstone Projects Partners
The capstone project mainly consists of fulfilling a consulting mandate given by a company or any other organization interested in taking advantage of the training provided by our program in economic evaluation of all types of investment projects.
It allows students to approach the realities of corporate life and it includes 72 hours thought by staff and lecturers with extensive experience in industry. It offers an unique opportunity to learn from experts how to manage and deliver a consultancy mandate.
- Autorité de Régulation des Transports (ART)
- Tier Mobility
- World Bank
Firms hiring students for their internships:
- Société Générale
- World Bank